- Dr A Tobias MB ChB 1991 Manchester (Male)
- Dr M Gomes MRCs LRCP 1974 England (Female)
- Dr Leonie Miller MB ChB 2009 Birmingham (Female)
- Dr Mairead Conneely MB BS 2009 London (Female)
- Dr Devika Tharumaratnam MB BS 1994 London (Female)
- Dr Stephanie Freedman MB ChB 2010 Birmingham (Female)
- Dr Sri Nishaharan MRCGP 2020 London (Female)
- Dr Edwina Akerele MB BS 2020 London (Female)
As well as general nursing care, the nurse practitioner provides minor illness clinics, supporting the doctors of the practice. The nurse practitioner is also able to prescribe.
- Lian Panetta ANP
Provides a wide range of nursing services to patients, including Well Person Checks, Health Promotion clinics, Chronic Disease Monitoring, Family Planning, Cervical Screening, Smoking Cessation, Childhood & Adult Vaccinations as well as general advice on diet and healthcare.
- Ying Ji Piao SRN
Provides general medication reviews and synchronizations, issues blood test forms for routine medication monitoring, minor illness clinics, pill checks and blood pressure checks.
- Sarika Patel BSc Pharm
Responsible for the smooth running of the practice. If you have any comments or suggestions to make about the services provided by the surgery, these should be made to Caroline at the surgery via written letter or email on email@example.com
- Caroline O’Dwyer MSc
Practice Administration Team
This team provides the background administration for the practice, including dealing with the incoming and outgoing post, scanning of correspondance, referrals and medical record administration.
Practice Receptionists Team
This is the team who look after you when you arrive at the surgery of when you telephone. They are trained to deal with your queries. All staff wear name badges and should be easy to identify. Staff will give you their first named when talking to you on the telephone.