Do you have questions or concerns about the COVID-19 Vaccination?
What are the risks of Covid-19?
* How safe is the vaccine?
* How effective is the vaccine?
* What are the side effects?
* Are Black, Asian and minority ethnic people affected differently?
Join a free webinar session, where you will have the opportunity to put your questions and concerns to expert panelists.
* Liam Beadman, Head of Primary Care Development, NHS NCL CCG
* Wikum Jayatunga, Public Health Consultant, Camden & Islington Councils
Wednesday 7th April, at 2pm- 3:30pm
ZOOM link: https://zoom.us/j/99731841126?pwd=UkhDaGlrbTM5YzM1WmdVVzBoczZZUT09
Meeting ID: 997 3184 1126
The session is organised by Islington Refugee and Migrant Forum in association with NHS NCL CCG, Camden Council and Islington Council.